|What mom, I was so tired.|
I love my family, with each one of their unique quirks. Sometimes that means the toilet seat is not put down, or there is an empty bottle or pitcher left in the fridge. At one time, I did actually consider crazy gluing the toilet seat down so the men in our home would not leave it up or even putting Ben Gay on the bottom of the seat, but that would be just mean.
There are outside pet peeves as well that we all see in our day-to-day lives:
• People who eat with their mouths open. (YUCK)
• Or when you get in the checkout line at the grocery store and the person behind you will not put anything down until that little divider piece is between your order and theirs. (I love it when I am behind someone like that because I will immediately start piling my stuff on the belt just to annoy them.)
• People who go to a restaurant, and have to figure the tip to the dime.
• Drivers who go really slow in the fast lane.
• When someone waits for you to sit down and then asks you for something to drink even though that didn't want anything 2 mins ago.
• Or that person who sees you reading a book that you are halfway through and then tells you how it ends.
One of my pet peeves is not putting our dogs in there room when you leave. It may seem like a small thing, but coming home to them and there they are taking a snooze on my new couch. Chewing up anything, they can find that someone did not put away. In the scale of peeves to some, this may be minor, but when someone does something that irks you, it can throw off your whole day. Or it can be forgotten shortly after it happens.
I think that those little things that people do, are done to remind us that we are all human and that no one is perfect least of all us. You could get mad and say, something you will regret later, retaliate, or you can just let it go. At the end of the day, be glad you have people to annoy you in your life; it does make life more interesting.
Besides where would you be without them?